Science & Health
Scientists have discovered mystery signals coming from a star 11 light years away. The very peculiar pulses appear to be unique to the red dwarf, scientists say, with observations of similar nearby stars showing no similar behavior.
Jul 18, 2017
Two years after its New Horizons spacecraft sent the first images of Pluto, NASA has created two flyby videos by compiling data received from the mission. The videos were released July 7 to celebrate the second anniversary of the spacecraft flying within 7.800 miles of Pluto. It released two videos, one of Pluto itself and a second of Plutos largest moon, Charon.
Jul 17, 2017
Saturn's largest moon Titan would be perfect for future space missions; here are 5 things to know about its lakes and seas
NASA's Cassini spacecraft took new image of Saturn's moon Epimetheus; here are 7 things to know about the Potato Moon
Milky Way could be home to 100 billion brown dwarfs; here are 7 things you should know about the failed stars
- Big Bang theory wrong? Universe itself exists inside a gigantic higher dimensional black hole
- Donald Trump does not believe in alien existence amid regular UFO sightings report by Navy officers
- Alien-like creature that looks like elf caught on CCTV camera; video goes viral
- Ice Age mystery: 40,000-year-old severed wolf head discovered in Siberia and it's surprisingly big
- Mysterious material discovered on moon perplexes scientists!! Where did it come from?