Science & Health
Mars Colonisation: NASA joins hands with an astronomical engineer to colonise Mars using 3D printing!
A helium balloon the size of a football pitch was airborne around the continent of Antarctica for 12 days in 2016, but it took Nasa a whole year of waiting for the weather to be safe enough to go and pick it up. The scientists have now collected the expensive telescope the balloon carried to observe the Sun.
Feb 24, 2017
- WhatsApp is not a weapon of mass destruction; bolster law enforcement to stop lynching
- Cristiano Ronaldo leaves Rs 16 lakh tip for staff at luxury hotel during holiday
- Nawaz Sharif in jail: Here are the special privileges that former Pak PM is receiving
- Sunscreen found to reduce risk of skin cancer in young adults by 40%
- Alien shockproof: Giant planet-sized UFO detected by NASA's Stereo spacecraft
- Indian adults sleep better if they earn more, reveals survey
- Bigg Boss Malayalam update: Ranjini Haridas engages in ugly fight with Pearle Maaney
- 99-million-year-old baby snake fossil found, sheds light into lost world [Video]
- Are we a product of free will? Physicists believe that it does not even exist