Science & Health
NASA's Cassini reveals mysterious features after its close tryst with Saturn & its rings! [VIDEO and PHOTOS]
ISS spots stunning lightning and mysterious UFOs! ESA officials claim the objects are not meteors [VIDEO]
For the first time, scientists have observed an accretion disk – also referred to as a dusty hamburger – around a young star. An accretion disk is formed by diffused material in orbital motion around a central body that is typically a star. Gravity then causes material in the disk to spiral inward towards the central body. Here, they explain how this disk feeds the central young star during the onset of an extra-solar system.
Apr 21, 2017
An unmanned Chinese cargo ship has successfully docked with the orbiting space lab Tiangong-2. Tianzhou-1 is 10 metres in length and is said to carry 6.5 tonnes of supplies.This would mean it is able to carry double that of rival cargo ships, claims China. The craft raises China’s hopes for its first manned space station by 2022.After removing waste from the space lab it will burn up when re-entering Earth’s atmosphere.
Apr 22, 2017
India vs Australia: Twitter mocks Ravi Shastri for controversial b**ls statement on national television21 hours ago
- Nissan Kicks SUV: Interior, engine specifications and bookings details revealed
- Indian Motorcycle launches FTR 1200 S street tracker at Rs 14.99 lakh
- BMW G 310 R, G 310 GS selling with benefits of up to Rs 70,000 in India
- Salman Khan brutally trolled for turning Anant Ambani's background dancer at Isha Ambani's sangeet ceremony
- Will China's Chang'e-4 mission to dark side of moon encounter extraterrestrial aliens?
- India fourth highest emitter of carbon dioxide; China on top of the list: Study
- Mammoth asteroid more than a mile wide heading toward earth, NASA warns
- NASA tweets out tips on how to rescue Tony Stark adrift in space
- Not dark matter, but dark fluid comprises 95 percent of the universe, finds study