Science & Health
NASA Astronaut Randy Bresnik shared a video taken from his favorite window at the International Space Station orbiting above the Sea of Japan on November 29. The time-lapse video shows lightning strikes, city lights and fishing boats.
Nov 30, 2017
'Potentially hazardous' asteroid will make its closet pass by earth in over 4 decades, NASA confirms
Astronaut Randy Bresnik took a moment to take in the astonishing view of earth from the international space station.Bresnik was conducting a 6 hour space walk with flight engineer Joe Acaba to perform maintenance on the station.They have been at the space station since July and are conducting 250 scientific experiments.
Nov 28, 2017
Human colonisation of Mars: Here's the next step taken by Budweiser to be the first beer on the Red Planet
Nasa has developed a tire called "Spring Tire" that is made from nickel titanium, a shape memory alloy.
Nov 27, 2017
11 hours ago
- India's death penalty problem: Speed up executions or rethink on judicial murder?
- India vs Australia 2nd Test: Cricket live stream, TV listings and preview
- India vs Australia 2nd Test: Team news, probable playing XI and pitch conditions
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai explains why searching 'idiot' turns up Donald Trump's images
- Mammoth asteroid more than a mile wide heading toward earth, NASA warns
- Was California initially an island as shown in old Spanish, Japanese and English maps?
- Will China's Chang'e-4 mission to dark side of moon encounter extraterrestrial aliens?
- Vietnam flood: 13 killed after heavy rains batter coastal regions
- NASA tweets out tips on how to rescue Tony Stark adrift in space