Science & Health
Giant asteroid capable of destroying a city the size of New York skimmed past Earth and NASA didn't notice
A fireball flew across Florida skies and exploded behind the cloud earlier this week.
Dec 7, 2017
Human civilization on Mars: Farming might be possible on Red Planet as worms take birth in 'Martian soil'
Destructive Mars: Martian landslides may be deadlier than their Earthly counterparts reaching 713 kmph
NASA Astronaut Randy Bresnik shared a video taken from his favorite window at the International Space Station orbiting above the Sea of Japan on November 29. The time-lapse video shows lightning strikes, city lights and fishing boats.
Nov 30, 2017
'Potentially hazardous' asteroid will make its closet pass by earth in over 4 decades, NASA confirms
- Is insect Armageddon under way? Entomologists up in arms
- Russian scientists spot mysterious explosions on Earth's atmosphere; alien debate on
- Elon Musk reveals the cost for a Mars round trip, says affordable
- Man made catastrophe awaits? Elon Musk's Tesla Starman could collide with earth
- NASA declares end of Opportunity rover's mission on Mars