Science & Health
Cassini's last images of Saturn and its surroundings offer spectacular views of the ringed planet and its moons.
Sep 16, 2017
Cassini's last images: Spacecraft captures impact site before making final dive into Saturn's atmosphere
NASAs Solar Dynamics Observatory (SDO) has recorded the Sun emitting one of the strongest solar flare in a decade on 6 September. The NOAA Space Weather Prediction Center issued a geomagnetic storm warning for September 13 and 14. The storm can impact satellites, navigation and communications systems but will also mean that the aurora borealis (northern lights) will be more vivid for skywatchers.
Sep 13, 2017
Satellite imagery shows hurricanes Irma, Jose, and Katia churning in the Atlantic basin.
Sep 9, 2017
Two massive sunspots have sent solar storms toward Earth.
Sep 9, 2017
- WhatsApp is not a weapon of mass destruction; bolster law enforcement to stop lynching
- Cristiano Ronaldo leaves Rs 16 lakh tip for staff at luxury hotel during holiday
- Nawaz Sharif in jail: Here are the special privileges that former Pak PM is receiving
- Sunscreen found to reduce risk of skin cancer in young adults by 40%
- Alien shockproof: Giant planet-sized UFO detected by NASA's Stereo spacecraft
- Indian adults sleep better if they earn more, reveals survey
- Bigg Boss Malayalam update: Ranjini Haridas engages in ugly fight with Pearle Maaney
- 99-million-year-old baby snake fossil found, sheds light into lost world [Video]
- Are we a product of free will? Physicists believe that it does not even exist