Science & Health
Russia is reportedly collaborating with NASA to build first lunar space station and it could start in the 2020s.
Sep 27, 2017
America successfully launched a secret spy satellite on 24 September. The NROL-42 satellite was carried into space by an Atlas V rocket. The spy satellite is the latest addition to the fleet of satellites developed and operated by the NRO (National Reconnaissance Office). The NROs mission patch for the spy satellite displays a grizzly bear, ten stars and an impression of the Atlas V rocket ascending to orbit. The spy satellite marked the third NRO payload to be launched in 2017. Two more NRO missions are reportedly slated to be launched by the end of this year, with yet another satellite, NROL-52 expected to be launched via an Atlas V rocket in October
Sep 25, 2017
Thousands of protesters took to the streets to burn effigies of Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte. The anti-government rally was an outcry against Dutertes dictatorship and his bloody war on drugs campaign. Up to 4,000 people have reportedly been killed since the start of the campaign.
Sep 22, 2017
Hundreds of scientists worked for over a decade to trace the origin of ultra-high energy cosmic rays.
Sep 22, 2017
Closest ever supermassive binary black hole system discovered by 2 Indian scientists: All you need to know
Richard Muller, Professor of Physics, has said that a huge asteroid can be avoided from hitting and destroying Earth.
Sep 20, 2017
- Bercy Les Bleus: Paris renames metro stations to honour World Cup-winning French football team
- Massive discounts on iPhones in India will be a thing of past: Here's why
- Jorge Sampaoli steps down as Argentina coach following disastrous World Cup campaign, potential replacements revealed
- 'Congress is a Muslim party': Did minority cell's Nadeem Javed just confirm Rahul's statement?
- Space Launch Complex 17 demolished to make way for Moon Express
- Astronauts explain why people haven't gone to the Moon in over 4 decades
- Alien shockproof: Giant planet-sized UFO detected by NASA's Stereo spacecraft
- Time to change our perception of universe? New data by Hubble, Gaia may just do it
- Electric vehicle industry in India to get a boost from ISRO's battery tech