Science & Health
Over a period of two-and-a-half years, NASAs Hubble Space Telescope observed the light echo of supernova SN 2014J in galaxy M82, located 11.4 million light-years away. The echo happens when light from the explosion bounces off a cloud of a giant cloud of gas and dust near the supernova.
Nov 10, 2017
3 November marks the 60th anniversary for the world and amp;#39;s first living creature, Laika the dog to leave earth and amp;#39;s orbit.
Nov 3, 2017
The hole in the ozone layer is at its smallest since 1988 and warmer climates could be the reason behind reduced depletion of the protective layer in the Earths atmosphere. In spite of this recovery, Nasa mentions that there is enough ozone depleting material in the atmosphere to cause significant damage. That is why the current hole, though small by records, is actually large by 1980s standards.
Nov 3, 2017
A new research has said that a giant planet has been found orbiting a dwarf star outside our solar system.
Nov 2, 2017
Pope Francis made a phone call to the International Space Station today (Oct. 26) to ask its six occupants deep questions about humanitys place in the universe.
Oct 28, 2017
4 hours ago
- J&K police recovers arms and ammo with Pakistan markings in Pulwama raids
- BWF World Championships 2018 draw: Sindhu vs Okuhara likely in quarters, stiff tests await Saina
- PM Modi takes a veiled dig at Congress, hits out at dynasty politics
- OnePlus 6 camera to get major boost with OxygenOS 5.1.9: Google Lens, improved portrait and more
- Alien shockproof: Giant planet-sized UFO detected by NASA's Stereo spacecraft
- Astronauts explain why people haven't gone to the Moon in over 4 decades
- Compulsive Sexual Behaviour is 'mental disorder', says World Health Organization
- Will teenager Alyssa Carson become the first citizen of Mars?
- Are we sitting on a gold mine? No, it's a gigantic diamond mine 120-km below us