Science & Health
NASA Astronaut Randy Bresnik shared a video taken from his favorite window at the International Space Station orbiting above the Sea of Japan on November 29. The time-lapse video shows lightning strikes, city lights and fishing boats.
Nov 30, 2017
'Potentially hazardous' asteroid will make its closet pass by earth in over 4 decades, NASA confirms
Astronaut Randy Bresnik took a moment to take in the astonishing view of earth from the international space station.Bresnik was conducting a 6 hour space walk with flight engineer Joe Acaba to perform maintenance on the station.They have been at the space station since July and are conducting 250 scientific experiments.
Nov 28, 2017
Human colonisation of Mars: Here's the next step taken by Budweiser to be the first beer on the Red Planet
Nasa has developed a tire called "Spring Tire" that is made from nickel titanium, a shape memory alloy.
Nov 27, 2017
A fast-moving, brightly burning object flew across the sky above Heathrow Airport on 19 November. The flashing object appeared just ahead of a passenger jet approaching the airport. A video of this event is now going viral on social media.
Nov 22, 2017
- WhatsApp is not a weapon of mass destruction; bolster law enforcement to stop lynching
- Cristiano Ronaldo leaves Rs 16 lakh tip for staff at luxury hotel during holiday
- Nawaz Sharif in jail: Here are the special privileges that former Pak PM is receiving
- Sunscreen found to reduce risk of skin cancer in young adults by 40%
- How does the centre of Milky Way look like? This new telescope is here to show us
- Alien shockproof: Giant planet-sized UFO detected by NASA's Stereo spacecraft
- Indian adults sleep better if they earn more, reveals survey
- Are we a product of free will? Physicists believe that it does not even exist
- Astronauts explain why people haven't gone to the Moon in over 4 decades