Cleveland Police are looking for a suspect who allegedly killed a man and broadcast the act on Facebook Live. Identified as Steve Stephens, the suspect claimed that he had killed some other people as well. Police said the suspect was armed and dangerous. on April 16, in a series of posts on his Facebook page, Stephens complained of having ‘lost everything’ in gambling. The posts then named specific individuals he wanted to speak with – including his mother and another woman – and he threatened that he would not stop until then.
Apr 17, 2017
The constitutional referendum in Turkey appears to have ended in favour of change. With 96% of the ballots counted, the ‘Yes’ votes made up 51.5%, according to the state-run news agency Anadolu. This would mean a replacement of the parliamentary system with an executive presidency. The constitutional changes could also keep President Erdoğan in office until 2029.The opposition criticised the High Electoral Board’s decision to accept unstamped ballots. The Republican Peoples Party also claimed ‘many illegal acts’ were carried out in favour for ‘Yes’.
Apr 16, 2017
Following the Turkish electoral boards decision to accept unstamped ballots as valid votes, the opposition Peoples Republican Party (CHP) has questioned the legitimacy of the referendum. The High Electoral Board (YSK) stated on its website that many YSK officials at polling stations did not stamp polling cards, leading to complaints.
Apr 16, 2017
In her Easter speech, Prime Minister Theresa May tried to highlight a sense of community after many heated Brexit debates. On Twitter she was heavily criticised for the notion that people in Britain had become closer after the Brexit referendum.
Apr 16, 2017
Fake News: Mainstream media gets it wrong again, viral story of couple finding out they are twins is fake
- 2018 Toyota Yaris gets a head start; bookings cross 5,000 and waiting period soars
- Nokia X6 Twitter poll results out: Android phone confirmed to release in global markets
- IPL 2018 playoffs: MS Dhoni talks about prospects of CSK winning third title
- “Shame on You, Jared Kushner”: Former Classmates Slam Trump’s Son-In-Law and Advisor
- Sridevi's death: Dawood Ibrahim may have a hand in it, says retired ACP of Delhi Police
- Sridevi's death a planned murder, says retired ACP of Delhi Police
- Mid-air horror! NRI man masturbates at Indian woman, arrested on landing in Delhi
- Domestic help killed in Delhi for demanding salary, chopped up body found in drain
- India-China ties on the radar again as Beijing begins mining operations near Arunachal Pradesh border