The report revealed that the healthcare sector in India is largely under-penetrated with government expenditure constituting approximately 1.4% of the country's GDP.
Dec 19, 2017
NDTV layoff: Television media firm to fire 25% workforce in next 1 month as it shifts focus to news and mobile journalism
How about a world without sexual predators? Brain implant could stop them at the 'moment of weakness'
Donald Trump battling dementia? Twitterati goes into meltdown as POTUS sips water with both hands days after slurring words
- HAL Tejas vs Pakistan-China's JF-17: Will India's LCA emerge as the favourite for Malaysia deal?
- India's defence manufacturing get big boost as Chile shows interest to buy BrahMos missile
- Andhra candidates declare crores of assets while filing for nomination ahead of 2019 Lok Sabha elections
- Here's all you need to know about IAF's game-changing Chinook helicopters [VIDEO]
- Imran Khan asks Pakistanis to pray that cash-strapped nation discovers oil reserves in ongoing drilling