The Pakistan government has shifted Masood Azhar from his residence in Bahawalpur to a safe house in the capital Islamabad.
May 2, 2019
7 hours ago
- Aliens on earth: Multiple UFO in Texas and huge spaceship in Ohio night skies spark fear
- 'Garden city has become garbage city': B'luru MLA cracks down on solid waste management
- Who's who in Joe Biden's cabinet: US President-elect announces nominations [details]
- Karnataka schools, PU colleges will not reopen in 2020; parents relieved [Details]
- Trump's haters' list includes close aides; Watergate journalist reveals names [details]