Undue haste by police and flouting of crowd control norms could have resulted in mass killing in Thoothukudi on Tuesday. Video reveals voice calling out to armed police 'at least one should be killed' before shots are fired.
May 23, 2018
- SC verdict on Rafale review petitions, Rahul contempt case: Full report
- What the Supreme Court said: Sabarimala case referred to larger 7-judge bench, no stay on women's entry
- India-US to hold second round of 2+2 talks in December, eye major defence signing
- Ghost prank goes wrong: Bengaluru youth arrested for scaring people
- Supreme Court verdict on Sabarimala: Kerala Police deploys 10,000 personnel