The preliminary inspection by the BMC detected an authorised partition wall and two rooms, besides an illegal plastic roof supported with bamboos which were reduced to ashes in the blaze.
Dec 30, 2017
Mumbai: Kamala Mills fire leads to demolition drive against errant resto-bars; FIRs against 1Above, Mojo Bistro
Bali volcano: Balinese priest makes scary prediction about Mount Agung's eruption; will it come true?
US cutting off Pakistan? Trump admin may withhold $255 million military aid until Islamabad acts on countering terror
A series of recent reports do not accord with the facts. China has always implemented U.N. Security Council resolutions pertaining to North Korea in their entirety and fulfills its international obligations. We never allow Chinese citizens and companies to engage in activities that violate the Security Council resolutions. If, through investigation, its confirmed there are violations of the Security Council resolutions, China will deal with them seriously in accordance with laws and regulations, Hua Chunying, Deputy Director of the Foreign Ministry Information Department of the Peoples Republic of China said on 29 December.
Dec 30, 2017
- Kolkata puppies' murder: Why hasn't animal rights activist Maneka Gandhi been more vocal?
- Porn ban: Has blocking 827 websites decreased porn consumption in India?
- AAP legislator quits due to 'double standards', 'autocratic functioning'
- Casteism forces 17-year-old boy to carry his mother's body on cycle for 5kms in Odisha [VIDEO]
- Nurse held for sexually assaulting 3 patients in Guwahati cancer hospital