Father of Jordanian Pilot Burnt Alive by ISIS Wants US-led Coalition to 'Eradicate the Criminal Organisation'
Presidential Candidates 2016: List of Democratic and Republican Hopefuls; Campaign Websites, Facebook, Twitter Links
Girl Ends Life after School Authorities Call her 'Characterless'; Smriti Irani to Call Distraught Father
Islamabad, Feb 03 (ANI): Addressing a Kashmir Day function in a school in Islamabad on Tuesday, Mushaal Malik, wife of Kashmiri separatist leader, Yasin Malik, said Kashmir had been called a paradise on earth, but human rights violations in 'Indian-controlled Kashmir' had turned into a nightmare for the residents. Mushaal Malik blamed India for the violence in Pakistan's troubled Balochistan province. Kashmir Day, or Kashmir Solidarity Day, is celebrated in Pakistan on February 5 every year, to express Pakistan's support and unity with the people of 'Indian-controlled Kashmir' and their ongoing freedom struggle. It is an internationally-recognized day observed by people, predominantly Kashmiris, not only throughout Pakistan and Pakistani Kashmir (Azad Kashmir), but also worldwide wherever Kashmiris reside.
Feb 4, 2015
New Delhi, Feb 04 (ANI): AAP Chief Arvind Kejriwal along with other party leaders on Wednesday met the Chief Election Commissioner over various issues related to Delhi Polls. Kejriwal had previously been saying that EV machines might be tampered during polls not leading to fair and free polls. After meeting the Chief Election Commissioner HS Brahma, Kejriwal said that he put forward all concerns relating to polls and the Election Commissioner assured all steps to ensure free and fair polls for Delhi.
Feb 4, 2015
- Did Nostradamus predict World War 3, Narendra Modi's return in 2019?
- Devastating earthquake could jolt the planet this weekend, researcher warns authorities
- Upcoming Blood Moon in January could mark beginning of apocalypse, claims Christian pastor
- Mysterious UFO spotted near SpaceX dragon before interruption in live feed
- How did Sachin Pilot and Sara Abdullah meet? A love story that goes beyond religion and politics