Is Robert Vadra the reason why Congress and Rahul Gandhi did not reveal corruption details of PM Modi?
Note ban: Political parties exempt from tax scrutiny on old Rs 500, Rs 1,000 deposits; Kejriwal lashes out
Morning brief: India's foreign exchange reserves dip, Aleppo battle, Julia Roberts' television debut and more
Thomas Perriello, the US Special Envoy for the Africa Great Lakes region, has said that the Democratic Republic of Congo is unnecessarily flirting with disaster. Perriello emphasised calls that the people of Congo want a chance to choose their next leader. Congos President Joseph Kabila is due to stand down on 19 December, but he has been accused of political manoeuvring to ensure he can remain in power indefinitely.
Dec 16, 2016
Modi govt's carrot-and-stick strategy: IDS and IT raids recover Rs 6,700 crore and unearth Rs 3,000 crore
Vladimir Putin has said Russia are in very active talks with rebel forces in Syria, about calling a nationwide ceasefire. The Russian presidents comments come after thousands of people have been evacuated from Aleppo during a ceasefire in the city.
Dec 16, 2016
- EU moves resolutions against Citizenship Act, Kashmir; India says 'matter is internal'
- Air India stake sale: Subramanian Swamy threatens to move court, calls deal 'anti-national'
- Coronavirus tracker: This online tool lets you monitor deadly disease widespread
- From Khelo India to Northeast insurgency: What PM Modi said in Mann Ki Baat on 71st Republic Day
- Coronavirus outbreak: Air India Boeing 747 jet on standby to evacuate Indians from China