US President Barack Obama said on Saturday (21 November) the Mali hotel attacks only stiffened the resolve of the United States and its allies, which would be relentless in fighting those targeting its citizens and would allow militants no safe haven. At least one American citizen has been identified among the 19 dead. In a speech at a regional summit in Malaysia, Obama described Fridays (20 November) raid and hostage incident in Mali as another awful reminder of the scourge of terrorism.
Nov 21, 2015
For some this is the sound of progress. The coal mining industry is booming in India where a new mine is opened every month. In their push to compete on the global stage, Asian countries like India are increasingly looking to coal to power their economies and feed their growing energy demands. Officials in Indias coal ministry said despite a push for renewable energy sources, coal will continue to win out.
Nov 21, 2015
- Ice candy seller arrested for abducting, raping and mutilating body of minor in Gwalior
- Army Major's wife murdered in Delhi, cops suspect foul play by another Major
- 323 km in 94 minutes: Live heart transported via green corridor to save 4-year-old girl's life
- Giant UFO captured by aviation camera raises questions about alien existence
- Shocking: Students in Kerala school welcome junior girls with open rape threats