Philippines president Rodrigo Duterte has compared himself to Hitler, claiming he would be happy to slaughter thee million drug addicts to save the next generation from perdition. In his three-month reign, more than 3,000 people have been killed and critics have been pointing out his disregard for human rights. Duterte says the US and EU have no right to criticise him as they shut out refugees and allow them to rot.
Sep 30, 2016
Philippines president Rodrigo Duterte compares himself to Hitler and says he will slaughter three million drug addicts
Sacked Coronation Street Pak-born actor Marc Anwar sparks fresh controversy; calls for India to be declared a 'terrorist state'
Pakistan's General Asim Bajwa slams India's surgical attack, faces verbal onslaught from Keralites on Facebook
Jammu and Kashmir: Pak Army opens fire at Indian posts along Line of Control in Akhnoor after surgical strike
- How did Sachin Pilot and Sara Abdullah meet? A love story that goes beyond religion and politics
- Mysterious UFO spotted near SpaceX dragon before interruption in live feed
- India's death penalty problem: Speed up executions or rethink on judicial murder?
- Thanjavur Temple case: Relief for Art of Living after Madras HC recognises permission for event
- From luxury yachts to fancy watches, Vijay Mallya no longer owns fabled assets