G20 Summit: PM Modi likely to raise Nuclear Suppliers Group entry, China-Pak corridor with Chinese President Xi
Uzbekistans leader President Karimov has reportedly died after suffering a stroke on Saturday (27 August). Three diplomatic sources told Reuters on Friday that the 78-year-old leader had died however the Uzbek government did not immediately confirm the reports. Karimov leaves no obvious successor.
Sep 3, 2016
'Impossibly handsome' policemen? Chinese police officers take Weibo by storm with their good looks [PHOTOS]
Princess Diana's never-seen-before handwritten letter reveals her love for chocolate before her battle with bulimia4 hours ago
- Fifa World Cup: Iranian women the real winners as decades-old stadium ban lifted for Spain tie
- Germany fan designs flag with bras and panties to inspire Joachim Low's World Cup team in Russia
- Chhattisgarh: Man rapes, murders his four-year-old granddaughter, held
- France vs Peru: Fifa World Cup 2018 live stream, TV listings and start time
- Glowing condom-like UFO appears in the skies of New Zealand; Spectators stunned
- Top five UFO sightings which could prove alien existence (VIDEO)
- Tollywood sex racket: 2 top south actresses named in Chicago scandal involving Indian-origin couple
- Did Airtel offer advisor from religion of choice to customer? Telco issues clarification [Full text]
- Barack Obama's satanic image goes viral: Are Illuminati and Antichrist real?