Authorities in Myanmar have been forced to investigate a video which claims to show Rohingya civilians being abused by police in Kotankauk Village, Maungdaw in Myanmar. To date, Myanmar’s government has refused to answer allegations of genocide of the Muslim Rohingya people in Rakhine state.
Jan 3, 2017
News Roundup: Mamata Banerjee to protest against demonetisation; Sensex, Nifty close with modest gains, Keerthy Suresh to star in Mahanati and more
- Devastating earthquake could jolt the planet this weekend, researcher warns authorities
- How did Sachin Pilot and Sara Abdullah meet? A love story that goes beyond religion and politics
- Indian supermarket chain in UAE shuts; staff, suppliers left in the lurch
- India's death penalty problem: Speed up executions or rethink on judicial murder?
- Mysterious UFO spotted near SpaceX dragon before interruption in live feed