United Arab Emirates leader Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid al-Maktoum has shown he is no ones fool after sacking nine government staff members who failed to show up to work when he sprang a surprise visit to their offices.
Aug 31, 2016
IIT Delhi 'Townhall' with John Kerry: 'It is clear that Pakistan has work to do,' says US state secretary on terrorism
Supporters of Gabon opposition candidate Jean Ping celebrated in the Gabon capital, Liberville, after initial results from the countries presidential election showed him in the lead. Ping claimed victory over current President Ali Bongo, who has also said he expected to emerge victorious. UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon urged both sides to accept the results and EU observers had reportedly said the election was carried out in a way that lacked transparency.
Aug 30, 2016
Madhya Pradesh: Rape victim's fingers chopped off by accused out on bail, blames police for denying protection
- MysteryBot malware alert: Facebook, WhatsApp and several banking apps potentially under attack
- Who is Sarah Ferguson? Will Duchess of York sit with Prince Andrew for Princess Eugenie's wedding?
- Meghan Markle adopts Princess Diana's nickname for Queen
- Nick Jonas-Priyanka Chopra dating: Delta Goodrem is devastated that ex-boyfriend is getting serious with Quantico actress
- Barack Obama's satanic image goes viral: Are Illuminati and Antichrist real?
- Tollywood sex racket gets murkier as 3 actresses questioned, fake letter heads used to invite stars
- Who is Modugumudi Kishan? The mastermind behind Tollywood sex racket in Chicago
- Tollywood sex racket: 2 top south actresses named in Chicago scandal involving Indian-origin couple
- ICICI Bank to finally boot out Chanda Kochhar? Sandeep Bakshi to be named CEO