The 26-year-old suspect in the Fort Lauderdale airport shooting, Esteban Santiago, had a history of acting erratically, and mental illness might have played a role in the attack. Five people were killed and eight wounded when Santiago loaded a handgun from his checked luggage and started shooting in the baggage claim area.
Jan 8, 2017
7th Pay Commission: Central government employees demanding wage revision postpone strike to March 16
India news live updates: PIO cards must be converted to Overseas Indian Citizenship cards by June 30, says PM Modi
News wrap: Akhilesh stakes claim to SP, YouTube prankster in trouble, Kate Middleton may be queen, and more
Hind Ka NaPak Ko Jawab: Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh launches poster of film on Indian Army's surgical strikes in PoK
UP Assembly Elections 2017: Ram Gopal submits 7 cartons of signed affidavits to EC proving majority support for Akhilesh
- How did Sachin Pilot and Sara Abdullah meet? A love story that goes beyond religion and politics
- Mysterious UFO spotted near SpaceX dragon before interruption in live feed
- Thanjavur Temple case: Relief for Art of Living after Madras HC recognises permission for event
- India's death penalty problem: Speed up executions or rethink on judicial murder?
- From luxury yachts to fancy watches, Vijay Mallya no longer owns fabled assets