Cryonic freezing is the process of preserving a body with the aim of defrosting it and bringing it back to life at a later date. In November 2016 a terminally ill 14-year-old girl won a landmark case to have her body preserved, but what do we know about the procedure?
Nov 18, 2016
Thanksgiving is a traditional holiday in the US that many celebrate at the end of November. A lot of people know the basics: how to celebrate, what to do, and where to shop for the savings. But do they know the not-so-well-known facts about the history of Thanksgiving? Here are five of them.
Nov 18, 2016
Demonetisation debate: Rajya Sabha Opposition leader Ghulam Nabi Azad refuses to apologise for Uri remark
Morning Brief: New notes to take 6 months to recirculate, ISIS plot foiled, Qualcomm unveils Snapdragon 835 and more
- Apple iOS 12: Screen Time, Siri shortcuts and more [How to install on iPhones, iPads, iPod]
- Trump imposes new tariffs on $200 billion worth of Chinese goods
- ISRO's PSLV-C42 launches 2 UK satellites into space making it first ever night launch
- Arjuna Awards 2018: Full list of athletes recommended for prestigious honour
- Air India pilot averts major disaster; lands plane with 370 people despite multiple system failure, low fuel
- Sheena Bora case: Indrani and Peter Mukerjea file for divorce after 16 years of marriage
- 16-year-old gang-raped by classmates in Dehradun boarding school; probe underway
- Paint industry witnesses 15% growth in sales despite decline in Indian rupee
- Quick Response: High Court calls Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan's bluff on salary challenge