Prime Minister Theresa May said on Monday (May 29) she was ready to walk away from Brexit negotiations without a deal with the European Union if the agreement wasnt good enough. By contrast, the leader of the Labour Party Jeremy Corbyn said he would ensure there was a Brexit deal with the European Union were he to win power.
May 30, 2017
Scores of toppers; tons of marks; dreams soaring high: But does India have enough opportunities for these talents?
Babri Masjid demolition case: CBI court to frame charges against Advani, Uma Bharti and others today
- Father's Day 2019: Here are some messages, wishes and quotes for your father on his special day
- Terror alert in Jammu and Kashmir after Pakistan shares Intel of possible 'IED attack' in Pulwama
- Pune cops nab 3 men with Rs 1.26 crore in demonetised notes
- Woman names husband, in-laws in POCSO case over son's sexual assault in Mumbai
- Two militants killed in Pulwama encounter