Hirakhand Express derails: 36 killed, over 60 injured as Jagdalpur-Bhubaneswar Express train derails near Vizianagaram
Hundreds of thousands of people have taken to the streets as part of the Women’s March on Washington. It is thought the anti-Donald Trump protest could attract more people than the inauguration the day before.
Jan 22, 2017
Up to 80,000 people took part in the Women’s March on London to protest Donald Trump’s presidency. The march set off from the US Embassy and ended at Trafalgar Square where politicians and activists spoke out against President Trump.It was one of 673 similar events taking place around the world. Organisers estimate more than 2 million protesters will march in solidarity with women in the US.
Jan 21, 2017
Assembly elections 2017: Kejriwal wants EC to take away his security cover; censured for breaking poll code
Denying sex to husband is ground for divorce, and educated women can't cry 'rape' after breakup, says court
- MysteryBot malware alert: Facebook, WhatsApp and several banking apps potentially under attack
- Who is Sarah Ferguson? Will Duchess of York sit with Prince Andrew for Princess Eugenie's wedding?
- Meghan Markle adopts Princess Diana's nickname for Queen
- Nick Jonas-Priyanka Chopra dating: Delta Goodrem is devastated that ex-boyfriend is getting serious with Quantico actress
- Barack Obama's satanic image goes viral: Are Illuminati and Antichrist real?
- Tollywood sex racket gets murkier as 3 actresses questioned, fake letter heads used to invite stars
- Who is Modugumudi Kishan? The mastermind behind Tollywood sex racket in Chicago
- Tollywood sex racket: 2 top south actresses named in Chicago scandal involving Indian-origin couple
- ICICI Bank to finally boot out Chanda Kochhar? Sandeep Bakshi to be named CEO