The so-called War On Christmas is an issue that rears its head every year around the holidays. Conservatives believe that liberals are trying to remove Christianity from the U.S., in part by wishing each other Happy Holidays rather than Merry Christmas. While there is no actual proof of this, it is an extremely popular theory. And no one believes this more than U.S. President Donald Trump.
Dec 15, 2017
President Trump asked for Russias help in fighting North Korea. Chinas helping. Russias not helping. We and amp;#39;d like to have Russias help, Trump told reporters on 15 December, 2017.
Dec 15, 2017
And Jallikattu is back with a bang! 500 contestants to fight it out at grand bull taming event in Chennai
Soldiers or police killed in action should be called 'battle casualty' and not 'martyr', says Defence Ministry
Maritime, Make in India, hospitality stalwarts honoured at Indywood Film Carnival: Check winners list
Meet Krishna Byre Gowda, Karnataka's Agriculture Minister, who feels for farmers & knows his millets [VIDEO]
- SC verdict on Rafale review petitions, Rahul contempt case: Full report
- What the Supreme Court said: Sabarimala case referred to larger 7-judge bench, no stay on women's entry
- India-US to hold second round of 2+2 talks in December, eye major defence signing
- Ghost prank goes wrong: Bengaluru youth arrested for scaring people
- Supreme Court verdict on Sabarimala: Kerala Police deploys 10,000 personnel