At least 57 people died in a forest fire in central Portugal. Some of them were driving when they got caught in the blaze making it the deadliest forest fire in Portugal in decades. 59 more people including several firefighters were injured and two are still missing. Firefighters have not yet managed to bring the fire under control.
Jun 18, 2017
Afghanistan: 5 cops killed after suicide bombers blast police headquarters; Taliban claims responsibility
An explosion in a Bogota shopping centre has killed three women and wounded nine others. A device detonated in a toilet bowl in a restroom in the upscale Andino shopping area. One of the victims was a 23-year-old French woman who volunteered in a poor area of Bogota. The shopping centre was busy with people shopping for Fathers Day gifts. It is yet unknown who is responsible for the attack.
Jun 18, 2017
- Rajasthan Assembly election: Congress set to form govt with majority, says Sachin Pilot
- India vs Australia: Twitter mocks Ravi Shastri for controversial b**ls statement on national television
- Nissan Kicks SUV: Interior, engine specifications and bookings details revealed
- Chhattisgarh landslide: How did BJP lose their seat of power after three straight terms?
- Grand Alliance has a leader and PM candidate now, and that's Rahul Gandhi
- Real UFO or manipulated hoax? Pink doughnut-shaped flying object spotted in the skies of Ireland
- Thousands of women from Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam trafficked and sold as brides in China
- Afterlife mystery: NDE victim claims to have seen light 10,000 times brighter than sun
- MP Assembly election LIVE updates: Tried to put up our best fight, says outgoing CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan