Social media giant Facebook announced on Wednesday (18 November) a new tool to improve the donate feature for nonprofit organisations raising money through their Facebook pages. The new donate button allows users to donate to a charity or nonprofit without leaving their Facebook news feed. The tool also allows nonprofits to create individual pages for specific campaigns.
Nov 19, 2015
- OnePlus offer you simply can't refuse: OnePlus 6T available on Amazon with 70% buyback value guarantee
- Xiaomi Deal Alert: Mi LED TV, Poco F1, Redmi Note 5 Pro and more available at lowest prices
- Redmi Note 7 smashing walnut is proof why it's the new-age Nokia 3310 [Watch]
- Honor 10 Lite with 24MP AI Selfie camera goes on sale in India: Launch offers and more
- BSNL Rs 399 tariff plan revised with more than double data benefits: Here's how it compares to Reliance Jio