Social media giant Facebook announced on Wednesday (18 November) a new tool to improve the donate feature for nonprofit organisations raising money through their Facebook pages. The new donate button allows users to donate to a charity or nonprofit without leaving their Facebook news feed. The tool also allows nonprofits to create individual pages for specific campaigns.
Nov 19, 2015
- It's confirmed! OnePlus 7 set for global debut in Bengaluru on this date
- LinkedIn adopts Facebook-like emoji 'Reactions': How will it help?
- Apple sued for $1 billion after accusing teen of theft
- TikTok ban in India lifted by Madras High Court on this condition
- Twitter for Desktop to get new interface, layout