Rare Siberian tigers have been ditching the winter weight by chasing a drone up and down their enclosure. Tiger’s horde calories over the winter months, but the exercise from chasing the drone and with spring on the horizon, experts predict that they will once again be lean and mean in about two months. The game was going great until a two-year-old tiger clawed the drone out of the air and tried to make it its lunch.
Feb 23, 2017
Online hoax: Will WhatsApp start charging users in 2017? Is South African Airways offering free flight tickets?
- It's confirmed! OnePlus 7 set for global debut in Bengaluru on this date
- LinkedIn adopts Facebook-like emoji 'Reactions': How will it help?
- Apple sued for $1 billion after accusing teen of theft
- Twitter for Desktop to get new interface, layout
- TikTok ban in India lifted by Madras High Court on this condition