Twitter has a system of the verified badge to demonstrate the authenticity of the page.
14 days ago
In order to make the page and account authentic, social media companies have introduced the concept of the verified page with a blue tick.
15 days ago
Facebook has announced plans to invest $4.5 million in multiple programmes including NewsMatch, Facebook Membership Accelerator and a new partnership with the Asian College of Journalism.
15 days ago
Facebook has announced new APIs for business users that will allow the service to charge for messages sent later than 24 hours.
16 days ago
The Indian Railways will now allow passengers to check their train's status through WhatsApp in a new partnership with MakeMyTrip.
25 days ago
Why blame the platform for the content posted on it? Given that there is end-to-end encryption and that a large proportion of the traffic is person-to -person, it is impossible to intercept and pre-censor the content on the platform.
29 days ago
After coming under fire from several South Asian countries, the social media giant is considering removing any post that instigates violence in a tie-up with third parties.
Jul 19, 2018
3 hours ago
- Bullied 'fish-selling' college girl donates Rs 1.5 lakh to Kerala Chief Minister's Relief Fund
- Asian Games 2018 opening ceremony: Live stream, TV guide, celebrity list, venue and time
- Whale bloodbath in the Faroe Islands; here's all you need to know about it
- Here's what PTI chief Imran Khan said about former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- OnePlus 6T release date and price leaked: All you need to know
- Nokia 6.1 price slashed ahead of Nokia X6 Android One launch in India
- PUBG Mobile update: 14mn daily users, 100mn downloads – is it better than Fortnite?
- Samsung pips Apple and One Plus, tops India's premium smartphone segment in H1 2018
- IPhone X Plus price revealed: Here's how much 2018 iPhones could cost