After coming under fire from several South Asian countries, the social media giant is considering removing any post that instigates violence in a tie-up with third parties.
Jul 19, 2018
Don't want to open WhatsApp but still manage most settings? There are two new features under development that will give you more reasons not to open the app and still have control over certain actions.
Jul 16, 2018
Feeling bad you lost one too many followers overnight? Let's lighten up your mood with these Twitter reactions that will surely tickle your funny bone.
Jul 13, 2018
Twitter purge is resulting in millions of locked accounts, which directly impacts the followers one has on the social media platform. Here's a look at who lost the most number of followers.
Jul 13, 2018
A blue tick is the holy grail of social media accounts, but getting them is not an easy task. But Instagram has a new way for its users to request for verification.
Jul 11, 2018
Facebook-owned messaging service has published advertisements in several English and Hindi newspapers on tackling the spread of false information, campaign to spread to regional papers as well.
Jul 10, 2018
WhatsApp announces generous reward programme to curb spread of misinformation in India: Will it work?
- Poco F1 users must stop everything and download this update right now
- PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 update release date, patch notes revealed: Disappointment looms for players
- Survival Game is poor man's PUBG Mobile and it's not from Xiaomi
- PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 update: First look at Season 5 additions you should be excited about
- Hackers dump 772 million email IDs online for anyone to take: What should you do?