Instagram may soon share user's detailed location data with Facebook, inciting privacy concerns among users
WhatsApp latest update: 3 new features up for demonstration including 'Swipe to Reply' and 'Dark Mode'
Google's Artificial Intelligence (AI)-powered Content Safety API can scale up the detection rate and curbing the spread of child sexual abuse material (CSAM) online.
Sep 4, 2018
Technology behemoths Google and Facebook have activated emergency response services to help people update their safety status and help people track the missing person's whereabouts.
Aug 19, 2018
Pakistan to ban Twitter? Telecom authorities warn company to block offensive content or face shutdown
Twitter has a system of the verified badge to demonstrate the authenticity of the page.
Aug 4, 2018
In order to make the page and account authentic, social media companies have introduced the concept of the verified page with a blue tick.
Aug 3, 2018
Facebook has announced plans to invest $4.5 million in multiple programmes including NewsMatch, Facebook Membership Accelerator and a new partnership with the Asian College of Journalism.
Aug 3, 2018
- It's confirmed! OnePlus 7 set for global debut in Bengaluru on this date
- LinkedIn adopts Facebook-like emoji 'Reactions': How will it help?
- Apple sued for $1 billion after accusing teen of theft
- TikTok ban in India lifted by Madras High Court on this condition
- Twitter for Desktop to get new interface, layout