Technology behemoths Google and Facebook have activated emergency response services to help people update their safety status and help people track the missing person's whereabouts.
Aug 19, 2018
Pakistan to ban Twitter? Telecom authorities warn company to block offensive content or face shutdown
Twitter has a system of the verified badge to demonstrate the authenticity of the page.
Aug 4, 2018
In order to make the page and account authentic, social media companies have introduced the concept of the verified page with a blue tick.
Aug 3, 2018
Facebook has announced plans to invest $4.5 million in multiple programmes including NewsMatch, Facebook Membership Accelerator and a new partnership with the Asian College of Journalism.
Aug 3, 2018
Facebook has announced new APIs for business users that will allow the service to charge for messages sent later than 24 hours.
Aug 2, 2018
The Indian Railways will now allow passengers to check their train's status through WhatsApp in a new partnership with MakeMyTrip.
Jul 24, 2018
Why blame the platform for the content posted on it? Given that there is end-to-end encryption and that a large proportion of the traffic is person-to -person, it is impossible to intercept and pre-censor the content on the platform.
Jul 19, 2018
- Poco F1 users must stop everything and download this update right now
- PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 update release date, patch notes revealed: Disappointment looms for players
- Survival Game is poor man's PUBG Mobile and it's not from Xiaomi
- PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 update: First look at Season 5 additions you should be excited about
- Hackers dump 772 million email IDs online for anyone to take: What should you do?