Science & Health
A cyclone with hurricane-force winds made landfall on Yemens Arabian Sea coast on Tuesday (3 November), flooding the countrys fifth-largest city Mukalla and sending thousands of people fleeing for shelter. Officials and meteorologists say the storm is the most intense in decades in the arid country, whose storm response is hampered by poverty and a raging civil war.
Nov 4, 2015
A dashcam in eastern Chonburi province, Thailand, captured a green fireball, believed to be a burning meteor, shoot across the night sky on Monday night (2 November), an incident reportedly seen across wide areas of Thailands sky.
Nov 3, 2015
- Hormone-eating macrophages behind high blood pressure, finds new study
- Bernard b, nearest exoplanet found; Alien life possible there, say Spanish astrophysicists
- China's Chang'e-4 sprouts cotton plant on Moon, and now its dead
- Khardung La avalanche: 4 killed, 7 trapped under snow in Ladakh
- Existence of alien life is something we can never cover up, says NASA official