Science & Health
New Delhi, Nov 5 (ANI) : A new research has revealed that graveyard shift workers should avoid eating high-iron foods at night so that they don't disrupt the circadian clock in their liver.The body's primary circadian clock, which regulates sleep and eating, is in the brain, but other body tissues also have circadian clocks, including the liver, which regulates blood glucose levels.Disrupted circadian clocks are the reason that shift workers experience higher incidences of type 2 diabetes, obesity and cancer.High iron intake may also interfere with the normal day to night fluctuations associated with a healthy metabolic system.
Nov 5, 2014
Besan Egg pancakes
Besan flour - 1 cup
Egg - 1
Tomato - 1 chopped
Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
A few chopped Coriander leaves
Ginger - 1 small piece
Garlic - 4 cloves
Green chilli - 1
Salt to taste
1. Begin by grinding the green chilies, ginger and garlic to a paste.
2. Beat the egg in a bowl and mix a teaspoon of ground paste.
3. In a deep bowl add besan flour, salt, cumin seeds,chopped tomatoes, chopped Coriander leaves and mix it.
4. Now add Egg mixture and mix it. We need to add the water gradually to get the desired consistency which is neither too watery nor too dry.
5. Grease a pan with oil and pour a little batter. Wait for one side to cook before you flip it over.
Your besan omelette is now ready to eat. Serve hot. Add ketchup on the side, to give in a tangy flavour.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Nov 4, 2014
- Anita Sengupta, brain behind NASA's Curiosity landing on Mars, repeats another feat now
- Triangular UFO spotted in England, Is it the secretive TR-3B or an alien spaceship?
- Time travel path? Interdimensional portal opens up in Scotland skies, baffles many
- What is Sirenomelia? Indian baby with mermaid feature dies minutes after birth
- SpaceX wants to build underground Boring Company tunnels in Mars for human habitation