Mexicos Colima volcano erupted on Thursday (15 October) morning, spewing ash and smoke into the air, authorities reported.
Oct 16, 2015
Science & Health
Thick smoke from forest fires is severely affecting the health of orangutans in the country.
Oct 10, 2015
Twenty of the countries most vulnerable to climate change, from the Himalayan kingdom of Bhutan to the Pacific island nation of Tuvalu, formed a new group to press for tougher action to curb warming. Finance ministers from the 20 nations joined for the first time in Lima, Peru to form The Vulnerable 20, or V20.
Oct 9, 2015
Mexicos Popocatepetl volcano erupted over several days, belching ash over Mexico Citys blue sky, authorities reported.
Oct 8, 2015
A drone video released by environment activist group Greenpeace on Thursday (October 8) showed widespread forest fires and burnt peatland in Indonesias West Kalimantanprovince on Borneo Island.
Oct 8, 2015
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- North Korea 'tests high-tech new weapon,' Kim Jong Un 'excited' about its power
- Taylor Swift travels inside suitcases carried by her security team, says Zayn Malik
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening
- Pilots report UFO sighting off Irish coast, probe underway
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle
- A doomsday asteroid could inevitably hit earth, predicts top British scientist
- Internet and satellite blackout expected as dangerous solar storm to hit Earth on November 18
- After artificial moon, China develops artificial Sun, and it is hotter than our 'real Sun'