Science & Health
Mexicos Colima volcano, also known as the Fire Volcano, erupted on Monday (16 November) sending a plume of smoke and ash some 3,000 metres into the air. Located in the southwestern Mexican state of Colima, the volcano has been exhibiting continuous activity since 9 July which has prompted evacuations several times.
Nov 17, 2015
- Harmone-eating macrophages behind high blood pressure, finds new study
- Bernard b, nearest exoplanet found; Alien life possible there, say Spanish astrophysicists
- China's Chang'e-4 sprouts cotton plant on Moon, and now its dead
- Why International media outlets connecting mysterious radio bursts to extraterrestrial aliens?
- Aliens waiting for humans in interstellar space? Harvard researcher claims so