Science & Health
Sun Pharma looking to enter $400 million US market after regulatory nod to its anti-inflammatory eye drug
SpaceX CEO Elon Musk hailed the breakthrough landing of its rocket booster at sea on 8 April, during a post-launch news conference at the Kennedy Space Center. A SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket blasted off from Florida on a cargo run for the International Space Station and its reusable main-stage booster landed itself on an ocean platform in a dramatic spaceflight first.
Apr 9, 2016
SpaceX landed its Falcon 9 rocket on a drone ship in the Atlantic Ocean on 8 April, in the latest of entrepreneur Elon Muskâ€™s space exploration ventures. The Falcon 9 launch was successful and the Dragon cargo ship was propelled to the International Space Station, where it is expected to arrive in two days. Footage from the â€œchase planeâ€ shows the rocket safely landing on the â€˜Of Course I Still Love Youâ€™ drone pad.
Apr 9, 2016
SpaceXs Dragon spacecraft is scheduled to launch on 8 April, carrying a cargo ship that will take an experimental inflatable habitat to the International Space Station (ISS). The privately owned SpaceX, which is owned by Tesla entrepreneur Elon Musk, has partnered with Nasa to launch resupply missions to the ISS.
Apr 8, 2016
1 hour ago
- Meghan Markle adopts Princess Diana's nickname for Queen
- Nick Jonas-Priyanka Chopra dating: Delta Goodrem is devastated that ex-boyfriend is getting serious with Quantico actress
- Bobby Deol on dealing with tough times, self-motivation, Race 3 and his father [Video]
- Here's Matthew Hayden's advice to Virat Kohli for England tour [Exclusive]
- If nuclear war breaks out, even best case escape scenarios prove futile
- Amid Fifa 2018, UFO spotted in Russian skies triggers initial fear, turns out something else
- NASA accidentally exposed life on Mars? Bizarre alien figure spotted in shocking clip
- Scientists discover over 100 planets with possible habitable exomoons
- NASA might have found evidence of alien life on dwarf planet Ceres but not revealing much, says study