Science & Health
Astronomers have obtained observations of the smallest asteroid ever characterised in detail – at 2m in diameter. Interestingly, the asteroid, named 2015 TC25, is also one of the brightest near-Earth asteroids ever discovered. This animation shows a time-lapse of how radar images were obtained of the tiny asteroid during its close fly-by.
Dec 1, 2016
Evening wrap: Cyclone Nada hits TN, hackers abuse Rahul Gandhi, Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016 photos, and more
Cyclone Nada hits Tamil Nadu: Navy, NDRF teams deployed, other relief measures in place to ensure minimal damage
- Saturn losing its beauty, iconic rings start disappearing: NASA confirms
- Named 'Farout', distant planet at 96AU discovered; Was it the elusive Planet X?
- ISRO to launch 'Indian Angry Bird' satellite to improve defense communication
- Experimental HIV vaccine found effective in monkeys: Study
- ISRO to launch GSAT-7A on December 19, satellite to boost capabilities of armed forces