Science & Health
A British cruise ship ran aground and damaged a coral reef near the Raja Ampat island in western Indonesia on 4 March. The 4,290-tonne Caledonian Sky, owned by Noble Caledonia, caused more than 17,000 square feet of damage. The reef is one of the world’s most diverse marine environments.
Mar 15, 2017
EPA head Scott Pruitt drew criticism after stating that he didnt believe that carbon dioxide was a primary contributor to climate change.
Mar 13, 2017
- As sea engulfs coastline, Indonesians pay high price to shield homes
- All you need to know about the engineer who found Vikram lander debris in NASA images
- 'Were they debris of Indian moon lander Vikram?' questions ISRO
- Life-threatening bacteria found in Make-up products: Study
- Our orbiter located crashed Vikram lander first, says ISRO chief K Sivan