Science & Health
Beware, would-be mums! Wi-Fi and cellphones can increase the risk of miscarriage by 50 percent, finds study
Scientists have trained a neural network to identify exoplanets in a huge amount of data from NASA's Kepler Space Telescope.
Dec 15, 2017
Mini solar system discovered: Google AI helps NASA spot eighth planet orbiting distant Sun-like star
Is THOR the ultimate weapon against cancer? Study says it could bring a hammer down on the deadly disease
- US President Trump extols close ties to India, PM Modi; says trade deals 'moving along'
- US Open champion Naomi Osaka revamps her garage with 2018 Nissan GT-R Nismo
- Who was Stan Lee? Here's all about the creator of Spider-Man, Avengers and X-Men
- About 2,400 Indians, mostly from Punjab, detained in US jail for illegal immigration
- Pilots report UFO sighting off Irish coast, probe underway
- Approaching dark matter hurricane will collide with earth, predict scientists
- Researcher issues massive earthquake alert ahead of rare planetary alignment
- GSLV Mk III: ISRO launches India's heaviest rocket from Sriharikota
- People will require more food due to increase in height: Study