Science & Health
NASA Astronaut Randy Bresnik shared a video taken from his favorite window at the International Space Station orbiting above the Sea of Japan on November 29. The time-lapse video shows lightning strikes, city lights and fishing boats.
Nov 30, 2017
'Potentially hazardous' asteroid will make its closet pass by earth in over 4 decades, NASA confirms
"Substandard and falsified medicines particularly affect the most vulnerable communities," said Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, the WHO Director-General.
Nov 29, 2017
- Bitcoin scam: ED attaches Rs 42.88 crore worth properties owned by Amit Bhardwaj
- Amid Rafale spat, Dassault Aviation confirms Anil Ambani was its first choice
- India, Australia attempt to rescue Navy commander stranded in ocean storm
- End of American dream for Indian spouses? Trump admin likely to revoke H-4 visas within 3 months
- Russia to bring back to life Woolly Mammoths, many other extinct species in Jurassic Park-styled enclosure
- Planet twice the size of Earth orbiting nearby star 40 Eridani, the home to Spock from Star Trek
- Is global warming making tropical storms such as Florence more devastating?
- NASA shares 'First Light' images taken by TESS, scouting southern sky for exoplanets
- What is Nuclear Pasta? Strongest material in the universe could be found in dead stars