Articles by Soorya Kiran NN
Soorya Kiran NN
Eating 300 mg of dietary cholesterol per day was associated with 17 per cent higher risk of heart disease and 18 per cent with higher risk of all-cause deaths
3 days ago
If unchecked, in five years, the economic loss due to stubble burning of crop residue and firecrackers is estimated to be $190 billion, or nearly 1.7 per cent of India's GDP, said a new study.
17 days ago
The specialised white blood cells called macrophages are key to the body's immune system and they 'eat' molecules of a powerful hormone known as endothelin, which in turn leads to hypertension, found scientists.
Jan 17, 2019
A study showed that those who performed Iowa Gambling Task fairly better have less inclination to use social media, especially Facebook and their decision-making was as poor as drug addicts.
Jan 11, 2019
The International Astronomical Union's Minor Planet Center has given it a code as 2018 VG18, nicknamed it "Farout." It is located at about 120 astronomical units (AU= distance between Earth and Sun).
Dec 18, 2018
2018 Fifa World Cup Predictions: Will this cute deaf cat predict the way 'Paul, the Octopus' did at 2010 event?
- Mukesh and Anil Ambani: A storied billionaire sibling rivalry is finally ending?
- Rupee makes a turnaround amid optimism over PM Modi's re-election, becomes Asia's best-performing currency
- Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena announces 3rd list for Lok Sabha elections in Andhra Pradesh
- Nokia 9 PureView with five cameras coming to India amid software glitches: What to expect
- Airport Diaries: Grumpy Jaya to cheerful Aishwarya, this is how the Bachchan family behaves