Articles by S V Krishnamachari
S V Krishnamachari has about seven years of experience in journalism and has been writing on various topics such as politics, healthcare, business and legal affairs. At IB Times, he tracks stock, currency and bullion markets; covers developments at banks, financial institutions and mutual funds and occasionally writes on the intersection of politics and business.
Tech Mahindra shares witness steepest fall in 9 years; stock crashes 17% over weak Q4 results; Sensex, Nifty rebound
Moody's downgrades China's credit rating for the first time since 1989, estimates growth rate at 5% for next three years
- Warning: Bank unions could go on indefinite strike from April 1
- Adnan Sami, Congress leader indulge in ugly Twitter spat; BJP justifies 'Padma honour'
- Aishwarya Rai wanted Salman Khan to separate from his family? (Throwback)
- What is Digi Yatra? Enrollment, security, benefits of biometric boarding at Bengaluru Airport
- Poco X2 price in India tipped, launch date confirmed, key specs revealed