Heightened activity at a North Korean nuclear test site could be a bluff rather than preparations to set off an atomic device soon, the head of an international body set up to monitor a ban on nuclear testing said on 7 December in Seoul, South Korea.
Dec 7, 2015
National Herald case: Sonia, Rahul Gandhi to appear before trial court as HC dismisses plea against summons
11 Pakistan channels among illegal foreign TV networks viewed in India; some content is a security threat, IB warns
- Did Nostradamus predict World War 3, Narendra Modi's return in 2019?
- Upcoming Blood Moon in January could mark beginning of apocalypse, claims Christian pastor
- Devastating earthquake could jolt the planet this weekend, researcher warns authorities
- How did Sachin Pilot and Sara Abdullah meet? A love story that goes beyond religion and politics
- Mysterious UFO spotted near SpaceX dragon before interruption in live feed