Britain will increase its intelligence agency staff by 15 percent and more than double spending on aviation security to defend against Islamist militants plotting attacks from Syria, Prime Minister David Cameron said on Monday (16 November).
Nov 17, 2015
US Director for Central Intelligence John Brennan said on Monday (16 November) Europes proximity to Islamic State (IS) in Syria and Iraq has made it a prime target for violence like the attacks in Paris over the weekend that left at least 132 people dead.
Nov 16, 2015
British Prime Minister David Cameron has said he will urge Russian President Vladimir Putin on Monday (15 November) to focus Russian air strikes in Syria on Islamic State (IS) militants.
Nov 16, 2015
17 hours ago
- Karnataka: Woman thrashes bank manager for demanding sexual favours for loan [Video]
- Watch BSP MP Rakesh Pandey's son brandish a gun outside Hyatt hotel in Delhi [Video]
- #MeToo: Union Minister MJ Akbar to have 6 lawyers and not 97, confirms law firm
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana: Govt wants Telangana to return Rs 190 cr after it fails to meet PM's housing targets
- Crashed UFO? Google Earth uncovers partially damaged triangular structure in Nevada desert
- Jamal Khashoggi was beheaded and cut into pieces alive after gruesome 7-minute torture
- US airman who claimed to have seen alien evidence on moon dies in horrific bike accident
- Tata Group may throw ailing Jet Airways a lifeline as debt-laden airlines flies into trouble
- #MeToo: I was stripped at 7, gang-raped at 12, tasted my own blood performing oral sex, reveals Harish Iyer