In the month since the release, US-Iranian relations have taken several turns for the worse, including Iran's downing of a US drone and the capture last week of an Iranian supertanker by British forces.
Jul 10, 2019
Imran Khan to save money by staying at Pak envoy's residence in Washington; US Secret Service not happy
Tensions escalated after Iran declared that it would be increasing its uranium enrichment stockpile to 5 percent, breaching the internationally agreed limit under the 2015 Iran nuclear deal.
Jul 8, 2019
The response came days after the Royal Marines captured an Iranian supertanker 'Grace 1' in Gibraltar. It was reportedly carrying crude oil to the Baniyas refinery in Syria while violating EU norms.
Jul 7, 2019
- Anti-CAB protests: Northeast boils as Citizenship Bill gets President's nod, turns Act
- Watch | Rahul Gandhi's 'Rape in India' jibe: Smriti Irani lashes out at him, BJP demands apology
- Man orders iPhone 11 Pro for Rs 93,900 from Flipkart, gets fake phone instead
- Saudi Aramco tops $2 trillion, defying valuation sceptics
- Stalkers trace man's location using Instagram selfie tag, gang-rape him in Mumbai