This is the first official statement made by Turkey after Saudi prosecutor Saud al-Mojeb had left Istanbul after a three-day talk with Fidan regarding the killing of the Washington Post columnist.
Nov 1, 2018
- From Arun Jaitley to Rajnath Singh - Did Yeddyurappa pay Rs 1,800 crore bribe to BJP leaders?
- Equinox Full Moon a 'prophetic sign of apocalypse', warn Christian extremists
- Indian green card visa holders multiplied 4 times in 2 years; may soon face retrogression
- Mysterious UFO spotted near Vikram Sarabhai Space Center in Kerala; police launch probe
- Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena announces 3rd list for Lok Sabha elections in Andhra Pradesh