Congress leader Saifuddin Soz echoing former Pakistani dictator Pervez Musharraf's statement on Kashmiris preferring independence than merging with Pakistan has not gone down well with the Bharatiya Janata Party.
Jun 22, 2018
Time magazine has come up with another cover photo of Donald Trump with a sobbing child in distress. However, this time the attention grabber is not the president but the toddler portraying the family separation policy.
Jun 22, 2018
"I know why they are doing this ... I will speak about it at an appropriate time. Let them do whatever they want to do. At the end of the day there is a law and courts," Shivakumar says even as BJP seeks his resignation over the ongoing income tax probe.
Jun 21, 2018
- Rafale deal row: Modi govt 'insulted, hurt and destroyed' future of HAL, says Rahul Gandhi
- ICC keen on curbing players' participation in T20 leagues to keep bilateral series alive
- Sovereign gold bonds fixed at Rs 3146 per gram; all you need to know
- #MeToo: I was stripped at 7, gang-raped at 12, tasted my own blood performing oral sex, reveals Harish Iyer
- Sri Reddy: TRS MLA Jeevan Reddy showed his personal gun, took drugs in front of me
- US President Trump on illegal immigration: We want people coming in but only on merit
- Bengaluru school principal stabbed to death in front of his own students by 6-member gang
- Malaysia takes cue from Aadhaar model; aims to avoid duplicity of payments, fraud