Bolsonaro was leading in recent polls ahead of Fernando Haddad, a leftist former Sao Paulo mayor, with 56 percent of voters likely to vote for Bolsonaro, while 44 percent supported Haddad.
Oct 28, 2018
Jaganmohan Reddy refuses to record statement with Andhra Police after knife attack; says he has no trust in them
Chinese, Russian spies are taking advantage of Donald Trump's phone usage naivety. Read to know how the foreign spy agencies are planning to influence Trump in international policy matters.
Oct 25, 2018
- Depressed techie jumps to death from 13th floor in Bengaluru IT park
- 'Gully Boy' in politics? BJP, Congress release rap inspired videos of leaders
- India swiftly gets tough with Pakistan, revokes 'most favoured nation' status
- Emergency to be declared over Mexican border wall soon?
- Pulwama attack: Protests take a violent turn in Jammu; Curfew imposed after CRPF tragedy