Atal Bihari Vajpayee had been admitted to AIIMS on June 11 and was undergoing treatment for more than two months. He passed away on August 16.
Aug 16, 2018
Former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee was admitted to New Delhi's All India Institute of Medical Sciences on June 11. Politicos are dropping in to inquire about his health.
Aug 16, 2018
Former Indian PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee passes away at 93: Last rites to be held at Vijay Ghat tomorrow
Mamata Banerjee alleges 25 lakh Hindus left out of Assam NRC, targets Amit Shah over his parents' citizenship
20 hours ago
- India's death penalty problem: Speed up executions or rethink on judicial murder?
- India vs Australia 2nd Test: Cricket live stream, TV listings and preview
- India vs Australia 2nd Test: Team news, probable playing XI and pitch conditions
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai explains why searching 'idiot' turns up Donald Trump's images
- How did Sachin Pilot and Sara Abdullah meet? A love story that goes beyond religion and politics
- From luxury yachts to fancy watches, Vijay Mallya no longer owns fabled assets
- US-based Indian techie sentenced to 9 years in prison for sexual assault on flight
- Chhattisgarh CM: Here are the front-runners as Congress chooses next leader (VIDEO)
- Alien relic or secret government program? Strange structure spotted near Area 51 in Google Earth sparks debate