Time Magazine stoops to paint Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi as a cave man who does the bidding of the ignorant mobs? The cover story questions the worth of India's democracy as well.
May 10, 2019
Aatish Taseer writes about PM Modi and his party's Hindutva politics in India. The story is titled "Can the World's Largest Democracy Endure another Five Years of a Modi Government?"
May 10, 2019
Didi..oh Didi...your slap is blessing for me: PM Modi takes a swipe at Mamata Banerjee at Bengal rally
Prime Minister Narendra Modi accused the Congress of hurling abuses at him from its "love dictionary" and said the party did not even spare his mother.
May 9, 2019
Inside Congress's dictionary of love: 'Naali ka keeda', 'pagal kutta' - PM Modi lists out abuses hurled at him
According to the Election Commission, over 57.33 per cent of 2.47 crore eligible people cast their vote in 14 seats in Uttar Pradesh, where political heavyweights like Congress' Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi and Union ministers Rajnath Singh and Smriti Irani were in the fray.
May 7, 2019
- IT dept seizes Rs 33 crore from self-styled godman Kalki Bhagwan's ashram in Andhra Pradesh
- Desperate times for INS multi-role chopper as China displays Z-20 helicopters
- Ayodhya case: CJI Ranjan Gogoi cancels foreign trip to ensure timely verdict
- Ayodhya verdict LIVE: Arguments conclude; SC bench reserves verdict
- Andhra journalist, who was attacked last month, stabbed to death