After apparent dilly-dallying by the Yogi Adityanath government, the Managing Director of Patanjali has decided to put his foot down. While the land for the facility in Noida was sanctioned by former chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, Akhilesh Yadav, Patanjali was yet to receive a green signal for the food park.
Jun 6, 2018
He said a team in Uttar Pradesh Health Minister Siddharth Nath Singh is formed in this regard to look into the possibility of holding only one election.
Jun 5, 2018
- Watch BSP MP Rakesh Pandey's son brandish a gun outside Hyatt hotel in Delhi [Video]
- #MeToo: Union Minister MJ Akbar to have 6 lawyers and not 97, confirms law firm
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana: Govt wants Telangana to return Rs 190 cr after it fails to meet PM's housing targets
- #MeToo: MJ Akbar returns to India; will issue statement on sexual harassment allegations
- US airman who claimed to have seen alien evidence on moon dies in horrific bike accident
- Jamal Khashoggi was beheaded and cut into pieces alive after gruesome 7-minute torture
- #MeToo: I was stripped at 7, gang-raped at 12, tasted my own blood performing oral sex, reveals Harish Iyer
- Sabarimala LIVE: Protests intensify as women wait to enter temple; section 144 imposed
- UFO researcher spots cube-sized structure entering Sun from NASA's SOHO feed