The ED and the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) are probing Chidambaram over alleged irregularities in the FIPB clearance granted to INX Media for receiving overseas funds to the tune of Rs 305 crore in 2007 during his tenure as Union Finance Minister.
Sep 13, 2019
Chandrababu Naidu vs Jagan Reddy Live: TDP chief taken into preventive custody, police locks main gate
- Sri Lanka to firmly support, accelerate Port City development
- Karnataka election results LIVE: BJP takes lead in 11 seats, Congress-JD(S) in 3
- Will indigenously designed Arjun Mk-1A be a game-changer in armoured warfare?
- UP govt announces Rs 25 lakh compensation for Unnao victim's family
- Woman shot in face at wedding for pausing dance in UP