Chandrababu Naidu had written to the state government on June 5 to seek permission for using the Praja Vedika so he could work from there as the Leader of Opposition in the state assembly.
Jun 26, 2019
YS Jagan Mohan Reddy had earlier told his 22 Lok Sabha and two Rajya Sabha MPs to put pressure on the Modi government to grant SCS to AP.
Jun 25, 2019
The bill was earlier introduced as an ordinance on February 28 and will be presented by Union Home Minister Amit Shah as his first legislative business in Parliament.
Jun 24, 2019
- IT dept seizes Rs 33 crore from self-styled godman Kalki Bhagwan's ashram in Andhra Pradesh
- Desperate times for INS multi-role chopper as China displays Z-20 helicopters
- Ayodhya case: CJI Ranjan Gogoi cancels foreign trip to ensure timely verdict
- Ayodhya verdict LIVE: Arguments conclude; SC bench reserves verdict
- Andhra journalist, who was attacked last month, stabbed to death